[GRLUG] systemd DNS

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Mon Sep 21 13:19:01 EDT 2020

I'm more used to using BIND DNS as a recursive resolver and/or
machine-local caching resolver.  It may be older, but if it ain't broke,
don't fix it.  So, if it's available to you (depending on how much
control you have of the environment you run in), you might want to give
it a try.  It's easy to set up and boringly reliable.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas