[GRLUG] LibreOffice 6.4 UI fonts

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Thu Nov 5 08:03:30 EST 2020

I know this advice is not strictly font size-based, but it does help me
for my HiDPI screen: have you tried setting Xft.dpi in .Xresources?
That tends to be the best way I know of to set display DPI system-wide,
which seems to change my Qt programs just fine.  Might work better than
trying to change just the fonts.

Warm Regards,
Kyle Maas