[GRLUG] Strange copy behavior

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Wed May 20 13:31:34 EDT 2020

Good to know.   When the OS on my Mac Mini was installed, there was an option to use upper case file names.   Didn't find out about it until had some problems with copying files.

      Since my Windows XP system died, haven't really needed Windows compatibility, wait, I still have a 98 and an ME system.  Sigh.

      Greg