[GRLUG] XFS on Softraid

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Fri Mar 20 12:32:12 EDT 2020

presumably dmesg would show some hieroglyphics if this were an underlying hardware thing.

Is there any chance you’re reading files in /proc|/run|/dev or any which may have funky locks? if so, maybe those file attributes are causing it. If it was related to a specific set, so maybe start with where it diffs from the good ones.

-j