[GRLUG] Help installing LO extension

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Thu Dec 31 14:25:32 EST 2020

I’m installing the readtextextension on LO on Mac 10.12.6, and I’m getting this message:

**
Either another instance of LibreOffice is accessing your personal settings or your personal settings are locked.
Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. Before continuing, you should make sure user 'eric' closes LibreOffice on host 'cpe-71-79-168-2.neo.res.rr.com'.
**

Can someone tell me what that URL is? As far as I know, I only have one instance of LO on my computer, unless somehow an older version is lurking somewhere.

Eric Beversluis
Short fiction at www.ericbeversluis.com