[GRLUG] BarcampGR online next weekend

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Thu Aug 13 10:51:06 EDT 2020

We over at Barcamp GR has been busy these last few months updating our website
and getting our wonderful event to continue this year ONLINE. That's right,
we've been working on an alternative solution to bring your favorite event to
the safety of your house on August 21st & 22nd.

What is barcamp you may be asking? Barcamp is the unconference conference where
YOU are the speaker. If you're passionate about a topic of any interest, you can
give a 30min talk in the multiple spaces we've got available. Don't want to
speak? No pressure, you can always join a room and see the presentation that has
piqued your noggin. Who knows, maybe after watching a few presentations you'll
do one yourself ;) Check out our blood, sweat, and tears over at
https://barcampgr.org and don't forget to register at https://barcampgr.org/register

Since this is online, it's not limited to the Grand Rapids folks. So if you're
not in the area and would like to join, don't hesitate to register

--
Dave Brondsema