[GRLUG] Ping

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Wed Sep 4 22:32:34 EDT 2019

(better late than never...)  Glad to see some of the old gang still
breathes.

Space, I too have.  Time I do not.   <(°.°)>

Gotta make some though.  We've not seen faces in a bit.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 6:07 AM Grand Rapids Linux Users Group <
grlug at grlug.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 09:38:59PM -0400, Grand Rapids Linux Users Group
> wrote:
> > I've been lurking for years :)
>
> We should de-lurk (?) occasionally and arrange another GRLUG
> get-together. I have space to host.
>
> --
> J-T
> -----
> Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ
> from that of their social environment.
> Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
do you even lift bro?
Ubber::Geek
http://grlug.org/