[GRLUG] firewall

Grand Rapids Linux Users Group grlug at grlug.org
Mon Aug 26 21:50:10 EDT 2019

I suggest pfsense

Best choice:
https://www.amazon.com/Firewall-Appliance-Gigabit-Celeron-AES-NI/dp/B07G9NHRGQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=pfsense&qid=1566870381&s=gateway&sprefix=pfsense&sr=8-3

Cheaper

https://www.amazon.com/Firewall-Appliance-Gigabit-Celeron-AES-NI/dp/B07G9NHRGQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=pfsense&qid=1566870381&s=gateway&sprefix=pfsense&sr=8-3://www.amazon.com/SG-1100-pfSense-Security-Gateway-Appliance/dp/B07MTMPXKG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=pfsense&qid=1566870453&s=gateway&sprefix=pfsense&sr=8-4

Or edge routers are nice and at 70 bucks.  They used to run a version of vytta
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YFJT29C/ref=psdcmw_300189_t1_B07MTMPXKG