[GRLUG] Looking for Work

Collin Kidder collink at kkmfg.com
Mon Apr 25 20:28:16 EDT 2016

Well, you list embedded development experience in your resume and you
have seemingly significant web development experience. You might check
out DornerWorks. They are currently on a hiring spree and will be
looking for a variety of developers for embedded projects. I went on
the tour on Pi Day and they seem like decent people. They've worked on
some cool projects. I'm not sure they do much with web development but
I suppose it's hard to totally get away from web development in this
day and age.