[GRLUG] Printer + Linux = ?!

Dave Chiodo megadave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 02:46:39 EDT 2015

Well, "secondhand" isn't as relevant as "laser" rather than "inkjet".

If you do any notable volume on an inkjet, you'll tear through very
expensive ink cartridges like crazy, whereas a laser can do several
thousands of pages one one toner fill. Toner also doesn't dry out.
Obviously a basic laser will only be black&white, but that shouldn't matter
for shipping labels.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Kelly Vanderwell <kelly.vanderwell at gmail.com