[GRLUG] Project

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Fri May 30 18:03:20 EDT 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014, Mark Farver wrote:

> Why not build a DOS 6 machine using OpenDOS... then you can use the
> same environment?
>
> You may even be able to run the DOS machine in a VM.  I think some of
> the VM host environments allow emulated serial port access.

I have a FreeDOS VM, .. but the bigger problem is maintaining the system
with tools that are 20 years old. The multi-tasking was an issue to start
with (many things just didn't work right), so if they want to improve the
system, I would like to offer migrating to a much more stable and
supportable environment.

	Thanks!

	Lee