[GRLUG] Conferencing

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:47:11 EDT 2014

There is an android app for GoToMeeting:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.citrixonline.android.gotomeeting

I've used all of the services (Lync, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Adobe Connect) and
GoToMeeting is better in my view than all of them.

You should be able to join the Webcast or Meeting within the Android app.