[GRLUG] Remote Extensions VOIP

Justin Denick justin.denick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:52:50 EST 2014

That does pretty nice. It's platform agnostic, so I'll definitely take a peek.

I looked at the direct comparison chart to OpenVPN and found some contradictions to what most OpenVPN users know to be true. I think the speed comparisons could be a little exaggerated.

-j

--

Right to Life of Michigan
Director of Information Services