[GRLUG] Friday After Five

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:01:02 EDT 2014

We here at Virtual Interconnect are hosting the Grand Rapids Linux
User's Group for weekly socials. Kyle and myself serve as anchors; at
least one of us will be here during the event.

Time: 5PM-7PM Fridays, every week

Location: 315 Richard Terrace, Grand Rapids MI 49506 (Not
handicapped-accessible, sorry.) Google Street View:
http://goo.gl/maps/CDOzO

Commute: Parking is on the south side of the building, and The #6 bus
route runs right in front of us, the #5 and #19 come close. Nearest
stops: http://bit.ly/QyS7RY

Food: Popcorn and water are free. Anything else is BYOB (No alcohol),
although something else may be arranged for in the future.

Entry: The door is always locked, unless it's propped open. Ring the
doorbell if it's shut.

Loitering: When Kyle and I have to go, we have to go. There are
restaurants, cafes and bookstores all around, though.