[GRLUG] Will adapters do the job?

Joseph McLaughlin jwm8351 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 14:00:33 EDT 2014

Did you need to borrow ps2 mouse and keyboard?

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 11:46 PM, Mark Farver <mfarver at mindbent.org> wrote:

USB to PS/2 adapters will only work if the USB device supports emulating a ps2 device.  Unless the adapter came with the device it probably won't work.

If the LCD has a VGA port, it shouldn't matter. But if the video driver is very basic and the LCD is very high end, you could justify trying an older LCD or a snap in PCI just to see.