[GRLUG] Comprenew

Rodney redheadedrodney at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:51:01 EDT 2014

Comprenew used to give a donation slip so you could write it off you're taxes.  They didn't do that a couple weeks ago at their ionia facility when I dropped off a couple old laptops and crt.  I dropped off a bunch of Atari st computers I had laying around before they expanded beyond their ionia location and I was able to claim it as a donation at that time.  Similar to how you donate to a thrift store.  Do they still do that at other locations? I have a couple amd computers to get rid of and a couple of quad core intel boards I'd like to get rid of.  Will be listing on Craigslist shortly. But would like to find a place I could get rid of them if i can and have some value returned.