[GRLUG] A member of our community has passed...

scott.tanner at comcast.net scott.tanner at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 22:33:17 EDT 2014

Very sad news.  I found the obituary on mlive, which includes the following:

The family requests that memorial contributions be given to the Community Christian Reformed Church Building Fund. Condolences may be sent online at www.mkdfuneralhome.com

Taken from-
http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/grandrapids/obituary.aspx?n=gregory-j-folkert&pid=172185674&fhid=4926

Regards,