[GRLUG] A member of our community has passed...

Joshua Yuhas uhawl1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:20:51 EDT 2014

Nothing has been set up yet, Topher.  Casey and Ben went over to his house and just missed his wife, but left a note offering any assistance we can give.  I think we are just waiting on her assessment of need.

Thanks for the information Mike.  I didn’t see it come through on any of my accounts, but got a “waiting for moderation” dialog.  I thought I would send this again just in case it didn’t get through.

Josh

—
Sent from Mailbox

On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Topher <topher at codeventure.net>, wrote:
On 08/20/2014 11:06 AM, Joshua Yuhas wrote:

> GRLUG members,

> I am sad to announce that we lost Greg Folkert Monday night due to a

> horrible car accident.  He was travelling on M-6 when he lost control

> and struck an overpass.

> I think it is important to think about how we, as a community,  can

> help his family during this hard time.   In the meantime, please keep

> those grieving in your thoughts and prayers.

How can we find out how we can help his family?  Is there a fund raising

site or anything?

Topher

grlug at grlug.org