[GRLUG] amazon and firefox

scott woods spiritkind2012 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:15:38 EDT 2014

In Windows it is such that the temporary folder still holds caches of cookie information. To close off of the browser and do run - %temp% brings up the temp folder, ctrl A - Del all files clears these up, as would internet settings delete all data cookies etc. If anyone would like to state the Linux option for doing so please do.