[GRLUG] Forward Postfix queue

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Fri Apr 4 16:16:56 EDT 2014

You can either edit the messages in the queue, typically using some
command line fu and postcat, or you can dummy up DNS temporarily to
make the "wrong" address look right.

Also if you requeue messages in postfix they get run thru the rules
again, So if you can make a rule that will send the messages to the
right place that will work as well.