[GRLUG] AirOS Expertise

Matthew Seeley matthew at threadlight.com
Wed Sep 25 14:51:05 EDT 2013

Ah, I understand now. You should be able to use Ubiquiti to do that, no
problem.

For the reset, if your radio is in a hard-to-reach place, you can pay a few
bucks extra for the POE adaptor with a built in reset switch. (It's model
number 'POE-24' at http://www.ubnt.com/poe )

Then you can press and hold 'reset' on the POE adapter, without needing to
climb all the way up to the radio.

I mis-configure the radios by accident all the time. The reset switch saves
me fairly often :)

--
Matthew Seeley
Threadlight Systems