[GRLUG] Fwd: Call for Participation! 2013!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Sep 4 12:55:23 EDT 2013

Hey GRLUG,

They are still looking for proposals:

Casey we're still looking for more proposals for the 2013 Symposium and
would like you to consider submitting something this week.  Our focus has
always been on good content and this depends on getting lots of good
proposals to select from.  I realize you're busy and this is why submitting
a full paper is optional this year if you don't have time to write one.  If
you require some form of travel assistance to make it please let me know
and I'll do what I can.  We are also still looking for sponsors if you have
any suggestions and sponsorships start as low as $999 and we'd be more than
thrilled to get many at this level vs a few large ones.  Happy to discuss
in more detail at your convenience.

--
Casey DuBois
616-808-6942