[GRLUG] continuing fedora installation trials and tribulations

Josh leapole at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:52:20 EDT 2013

Ok bare with me, I have only installed fedora once and seem to think its just like Ubuntu.

When you install it takes thru making a user and copies all the data then at the last step it ask if you want to install grubs the. Fails to install grubs

You next step should be to reboot the machine to the live disc. Mount the hard drive then run "grub-install /dev/sd?"  With ? Being the drive and reporting back the error or success