[GRLUG] Citrix, anyone?

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Nov 14 10:51:33 EST 2013

Trying to get Citrix "Receiver" running on a 64-bit platform, .. I was
surprised to see a bunch of DLLs, and at least two unresolved
dependencies!

The "Citrix Receiver" will launch, but it fails at "create an account" on
the Server. Problem is, there is no way to tell what executable is
running, so I don't know if the problem is another unresolved dependencyy,
or something else.

The error message says to "Cancel" creating an account and proceed to the
connection, but at that point it dies. Is there a different execurable for
the "Receiver" that should run after creating an account fails?

Unfortunately, I can see no way to identify the executable(s) involved to
check for unresolved dependencies, ..

	Thanks!

	Lee