[GRLUG] Speed loss

John Wesorick john at wesorick.com
Wed May 1 23:21:28 EDT 2013

Yeah with AT&T fios you have to use their stuff, so you get what you get.
With Comcast I can buy my own modem, I've just been too lazy to find one
that works and I'm planning on leaving them soon anyway.  It's cheap, easy
and works. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it's why proprietary
stuff sucks. Poor logging and visibility.