[GRLUG] cable installation

desert frag desertfrag at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 11:07:14 EDT 2013

The replies have really surprised me.  I previously lived in a metro area not much larger than GR where there were a half dozen guys whose business emphasized this type of work and who did a terrific job at reasonable prices.  Add to this the growing trend in cutting the cable tv cord in favor of roku, netflix, and other internet tech, all bandwidth hungry, piped over the house, plus capturing over the air reception and hd homeruns to htpc's, and you've got the recipe for a decent career for an enterprising individual.

It's ridiculous what people are paying for cable/satellite tv these days unless having dozens of shopping, religious, or Spanish channels is your thing.