[GRLUG] dumb terminal?

desert frag desertfrag at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 12:07:49 EDT 2013

The downstairs pc would be running windows and occasionally linux.  Distance is roughly 75 feet.

I'm looking at this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817403070&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-KVM+Switches-_-N82E16817403070&gclid=CP249YWck7YCFY4WMgod5mEAXA

I don't need high resolution.  Would this possibly work?