[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers Social TONIGHT 6PM

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Wed Mar 13 16:35:39 EDT 2013

GRLUG/GRMakers Social TONIGHT 6PM @ The Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St., Jenison.

In order to make room for everyone please carpool when possible or park @
Ottawa Kent Insurance (7472 Main Street, Jenison).

Here’s a short list of projects for tonight:

3D Printing on the Makerbot, Rep Rap Build, Kinect Robot Project, RaspBerry
Pi, Arduino, Sewing, Jewelry Making, Wrap designs for photobooth, plus
whatever you bring to work on.

Amon Twentysix is doing *WHO’S GAME IS IT ANYWAY!?*

Tonight at GR Makers I will be creating a game from start to finish-BUT
here's the twist: You are my graphics department, and I am at the will of
your creations

Draw it on a napkin, use photoshop, take a photo of yourself doing the
superman, draw something juvenile in MSPaint with your left hand--
Everything goes!!!

The goal is to have a working(ish) game at the end of the night from the
collaborative efforts of everyone. The less you know how to make games, THE
BETTER!!

Casey DuBois

616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org