[GRLUG] Gentoo

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Mar 8 11:01:36 EST 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 10:54 -0500, Benjamin Flanders wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
> <awilliam at whitemice.org> wrote:
>         actually using that pointless abomination
> Hehehe
> Having a bad Day sir?  :)  This and the rant on the ios, Not saying
> that either of these aren't warranted, just a little grumpy sounding.

Nope, it is a pretty good day ... except I spent the entirety of
yesterday using AIX... so maybe I am still recovering.

As the the IOS "rant", that isn't a "rant", it is just true.  Their
product sheets fail to make it clear to you the consumer that you are
not getting a 'Cisco' [which in every net-admin's mind == IOS] device,
but instead are getting some cobbled-together cheesy knock-off.  I am
grumpy about that.  They are using their name-brand to peddle
over-priced consumer-grade crap at a step-up price.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383