[GRLUG] Slightly OT, .. SMB Router Recommendation

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Thu Mar 7 10:50:27 EST 2013

Generally I've found one of the consumer grade routers with the after
market firmwares (ddWRT OpenWRT) to be acceptable up to the 10mbps level.
After that you will probably need to consider a commercial router.  I don't
have a suggestion of a small business router.. I've found most of them to
be lousy.  Some of the small business firewalls are good if you need
it..I've had good luck with sonicwall stuff.

Mark