[GRLUG] Powerwashing in The Boiler Room

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Fri Jun 28 16:45:23 EDT 2013

Ariella is here and I need to head home to eat with the family. I will
return after 8PM and am looking for someone to be here with Ariella till
6:30 and then I can relieve them after 8PM, CALL ME!!!!

Who wants to power wash????

Ariella and I are here now but I need to head home for dinner with the
Family soon.

Ariella will work till 6:30PM tonight and needs someone to come hang out
for support.
I will return around 8PM for my shift and need a team mate to work with me
till 12ish.

Call or email the list.

THANKS again to Other Rich for all of his hard work this past week and
enjoy your time away.

P.S. we need a vehicle to get fuel in (cans won't fit in my trunk)....

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org