[GRLUG] Google ban

Mark Farver mfarver at mindbent.org
Thu Jul 11 15:21:06 EDT 2013

Google can be tricky to get an unblock from.  Usually I find that if you
fill out the form here carefully and explain it they will usually unblock.
However they can be pretty tough to convince  if you have a large number of
spam reports from Google users.  Sometimes you have to change IPs.
https://support.google.com/mail/contact/msgdelivery