[GRLUG] PFSense boxes

Steve @ HCS steveg at branchadventures.org
Thu Jan 24 17:45:33 EST 2013

I don't know how many of you have used PFSense, but i have found the
software to be excellent.  Have any of you ever compared m0n0wall vs
Untangle vs PFSense?  My initial research found Untangle licensing
expensive, and i never really looked at monowall.   ???

http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/firewall_computers is where i have
been purchasing them from lately for business, and haven't had any
issues (other than some IPSEC troubles due to lack of experience).

Also i wondered if OpenVPN can be used in a bridge configuration?
--

      Healthy Computer Systems

        Steve Grody - Owner

        616-502-2454