[GRLUG] Need your help!

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Tue Jan 22 16:50:14 EST 2013

Hey ALL,

We need your help to raise awareness and funds for our friend Joshua Yuhas!

Here is the link to our online fundraising site @ youcaring.com:
http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/Joshua-Yuhas-Ankle-Foot-Orthotics-Benefit-Charcot-Marie-Tooth-Disease-/36512

Due to a lack of funds within the Muscular Dystrophy Association they are
no longer funding leg braces for individuals who would benefit from them.
Our challenge is simple, provide Joshua with the braces which would improve
his quality of life!
Joshua is involved in our community, non-profits and his children's school.
Joshua has been a life time "giver" and it is time for us to reciprocate
with great generosity!

*Our major fundraiser will be next Wednesday, January 30 so bring your
entire family!*
* *
Monelli's Italian Grill will donate a portion of ALL FOOD purchases between
5PM and 8PM and this INCLUDES gift certificates or take out orders (tabs
must be closed by 8PM). Monelli's is located at 5675 Byron Center Avenue SW
in Wyoming (Byron Center and M6, by Metro Hospital)

Please share our Facebook event page with your friends:
https://www.facebook.com/events/493043854080257/
Show Monelli's some love by liking them on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MonellisIGSB?fref=ts

Thanks for your time and consideration I look forward to you ALL next week
Wednesday @ Monelli's (Let's pack the house)!!!!

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org