[GRLUG] Routing between subnets with iptables

megadave megadave at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:43:25 EST 2013

Forgot to add, if they are on seperate network segments, then check
the router that physically interconnects them and see if it needs to
be configured to do routing between the two (without doing any NAT of
course)

If you re using two separate routers, then you'll need to add a router
with a specific configuration (eg, *not* the normal nat/firewall
setup) between the two networks.