[GRLUG] Educational games for Linux

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:36:01 EST 2013

My son started with Edubuntu, which is a kid-oriented version of
Ubuntu, when he was about 2 years old. He especially liked TuxPaint
and Gcompris, though it didn't fit perfectly on the small netbook he
was using at the time. Since then he has moved up to the games at PBS
Kids and Nick Jr. They are mostly flash games. He now prefers Android
games. He has an old phone of mine and borrows a tablet. There a lot
more kid-friendly games on Android.