[GRLUG] OpenVPN and shares

Steve @ HCS steveg at branchadventures.org
Tue Feb 5 23:17:00 EST 2013

Right.  I set it the tunnel net to 192.168.0.128/29 which is out of
range of DHCP and assigned static ip's.  No change.
Lost ability to ping from client into host side for some reason.
Rebooting PFSense after server night tasks are done running.
I'll check back in tomorrow.  Thanks everyone.

      Healthy Computer Systems

        Steve Grody - Owner

        616-502-2454