[GRLUG] GRLUG/GRMakers Social Wednesday Feb 6th

Casey DuBois casey at grlug.org
Mon Feb 4 15:18:48 EST 2013

Hello GRLUG and GRMakers!

GRLUG/GRMakers Social Wednesday Feb 6th @ The Warehouse, 112 Baldwin St.,
Jenison from 8-PM till whenever.

We have been pushing maximum capacity at the meetings (40-50) and are
currently at 90 members on our google group!
In order to make room for everyone please carpool wherever possible or park
@ Ottawa Kent Insurance (7472 Main Street, Jenison).

With our newest 3D printer addition there have been several in the group
asking about how to make things to print so this week we are going to
change it up and do some presentations on CAD and FreeCAD but we will also
be playing with these things:
Photobooth V2
RepRap Open Source 3D printer hope to finish and print.
MakerBot Replicator 2
Tesla Coil
Quad Copters
Audio Amplifier Repair
Linux Based Router Project
Server Storage Project
**Anything YOU want to bring and show off or need help working on**

Please note that NEXT Week TUESDAY 12th is the GRIN meeting
http://grinventors.org, we will get 5 minutes at the start of the meeting
to pitch our group and what we do and I'm inviting all of the GRLUG and
GRMakers to come and talk about the cool stuff we are doing. Details:
Tuesday February 12, 6PM-8PM @ Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences, Grand
Valley State University, 301 Michigan St NE, Room 119, Grand Rapids, MI

Also note that on THURSDAY February 21st I will be hosting the WordPress
Grand Rapids Group @ The Warehouse at 7PM to Discuss the basic usage of
WordPress, Please rsvp here if you are coming:
http://www.meetup.com/wpgrandrapids/events/101826582/

Here's some pictures from recent GRLUG/GRMakers Social's:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caseydubois/sets/72157632599546408/

Please share this email with your friends and encourage them to register
for our GRMakers Google group @
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/grmakers<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups%2Egoogle%2Ecom%2Fforum%2F%3Ffromgroups%23%21forum%2Fgrmakers&urlhash=dSX1&_t=mbox_mebc>

Casey DuBois
616-808-6942
casey at grlug.org