[GRLUG] dead computer

patrick at upmerchants.com patrick at upmerchants.com
Mon Dec 16 13:02:32 EST 2013

I don't really consider it "bad" news, just "inconvient" news.

Running off my backup system right now.  But will have to get the main
system fixed as it funs "everything" for me.  Everything being a kvm
host to what I play with these days.

Am ordering a memory stick from tigerdirect.com today.  Really cheap
with all the sales going on.

Will try the motherboard next if the memory does not fix it.

Will see what happens.