[GRLUG] running wireless and ethernet at the same time

Christopher House chouse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:25:17 EST 2013

What does your routing table show? I assume one connection has a
more-preferred priority than the other, but that may just be the order in
which they came online at boot. I know in Windows you can prefer one
connection over the other for outbound traffic. In Windows 8 (sorry, linux
group, I know), it disconnects the Wifi when connected via Ethernet - at
least my HP laptop does.