[GRLUG] Windows Thumb Drive Issue

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Fri Aug 30 16:01:38 EDT 2013

No other such experiences. The box is brand new and belongs to a client.

@west.mi420: I couldn't safely remove the drive from Windows because it
was never successfully mounted.

I'm going to settle for the idea that there's probably a quality problem
with the Centon stick--that may or may not have anything to do with the
state of its current formatting--and that for some reason Linux or my
old Vostro w/Win7 are better at coping with that problem than Win7 on
the HP with its fancy set of USB ports.

Thanks to all.