[GRLUG] Windows Thumb Drive Issue

Eric Beversluis ebever at researchintegration.org
Fri Aug 30 15:03:27 EDT 2013

The thumb drive has been reformatted a number of different times,
including for Mac and exFAT at different times (now FAT32--done on Win7,
if I remember right). Could some USB ports be more sensitive to the
drive having been reformatted a number of tmes than others? Or are there
maybe qualitative differences in flash drives and the ports on the HP
are more sensitive to a quality problem?