[GRLUG] VPN Help

scott.tanner at comcast.net scott.tanner at comcast.net
Sun Aug 4 15:49:46 EDT 2013

Was the linksys RVN42 rebranded to RV042?

http://sbkb.cisco.com/CiscoSB/Loginr.aspx?login=1&pid=4&app=search&vw=1&articleid=623 (basic setup)
http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/model/tsd_smb_router_rv042.html#0
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/app_notes/rv0xx_g2gvpn_an_OL-26286.pdf

Can you post any screenshots of the VPN config?

We inherited some LinkCisco equipment and any advanced configuration has been a nightmare.

Regards,
Scott