[GRLUG] VPN Help

Mike Williams knightperson at zuzax.com
Fri Aug 2 19:27:39 EDT 2013

You could try putting open / dd / tomato WRT on the RVN42's, whatever
they are. It might still be a poor VPN implementation, but at least the
plumbing would be exposed. OpenVPN is a fairly no-frills SSL tunnel, but
it's easy to get working. A WRT would also support a fancier
implementation if you wanted.