[GRLUG] Speed slump?

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:44:37 EDT 2013

I use speedtest.net, and the Comcast test
location in Detroit - Comcast techs recommend
that, so one expects it to show good results.....

The last two or three days I've notice the
up and down rates have typically dropped
about 20% to 25%.  Anyone else seeing this?
Even my ace in the hole - 4 to 6 AM shows
lower rates.

I've seen long stretches when the up/down
rates are high, and stable.  i.e., weeks to
a month or two.  Then something changes.
And that's what's happening now.

Anyway, just a query to see whether anyone
has observed anything.  I don't intend to call
Comcast just yet.

  -- Bob