[GRLUG] Letter from Comcast

Brad DeVries devriesbj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:40:37 EDT 2013

Ben, I don't have an upper tier connection here in Hudsonville, although I
feel like it because I pay almost $60/mo, and I just ran 5 speedtests with
the old DOCSIS 2 modem with vastly different results:

 SpeedTests<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am1TMSD8sWMTdG9kblNJdEVkaUZRV2pMY0pSeUNBRGc&usp=drive_web>

I'm not sure how accurate these test are but I would say that whatever
speed I get feels sufficiently fast for my needs.  However, I will not
complain if they want to increase my speed to either obtain or maintain the
lead.

Brad.