[GRLUG] sugarcrm silent upgrade problem

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Apr 18 17:44:34 EDT 2013

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013, Eric Beversluis wrote:

> @Lee: I'm trying to use the silent upgrade because the sugarcrm upgrade
> wizard hung because php didn't have zip support running and I couldn't
> find any way to add that in the sugar-created php setup. I'm waiting on
> a post to the sugar forum for an answer to that question. They seem to
> require moderator approval and I have no idea when that will occur. It
> seems I'd have to recompile php, but it wasn't clear how to do that with
> this unique php installation.

Basic question - is /usr/bin in your path on that system? On most of ours,
the php executable is here:

$ which php
/usr/bin/php

You might try to invoke with the full path (e.g. /usr/bin/php)? It's
simple to test - do a "/usr/bin/php -v" and you should see the installed
version:

$ /usr/bin/php -v
PHP 5.3.15 (cli)
Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

	Lee