[GRLUG] need some script help

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:15:45 EDT 2013

A Google search for <linux rename multiple files> yielded a number of
helpful pages; this one specifically addressed spaces in file names:

    http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/renaming-multiple-files-at-a-shell-prompt.html

A combination of the results could be extremely helpful, as each one
addresses slight variations on the theme.

I especially looked up the rename command on the Mac - optional,
available as a brew formula.

--Don Ellis