[GRLUG] need some script help

Ana anabob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:33:41 EDT 2013

I know for a fact that the Xbox can play mp4 files no problem. I think that
the issue lies with minidnla. Taking care of the root issue is always
better than putting together a "fix" that you constantly have to do every
time you want to add more media.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/forums/forum/879957/topic/3921557

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MiniDLNA