[GRLUG] Comcast doubles bandwidth at same popular prices.

Bob Kline bob.kline at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:37:28 EDT 2013

Morally opposed?!  Companies have
to make money - those that stay in
business anyway. Give or take an
Obama style handout.  Of course there
are few limits if you pay for what you
use.

I consider $10/50GB quite fair in the
real world, not that I get anywhere near
the byte limit as it is.  Of course as one
wag here put it some time ago, more
bandwidth means you just reach the
limit sooner.  Maybe. I'm guessing that
the bandwidth increases won't affect
monthly byte usage much at all.  It will
mostly mean you do what you do
somewhat faster.  e.g., downloading
that 15th version of Linux this month.
A DVD version with all the trimmings.
Maybe 30 to 45 GB altogether right there.